Upon discovering hazardous materials or mold growth, you will need a contractor that you can trust. Mold remediation is one of the most common concerns that we deal with. Because mold thrives in damp conditions, it’s commonly associated with floods and leaks.
At First General Edmonton, we have a team of mold removal experts that can handle scopes of any size. We comply with government regulations to protect the insured, our team & the environment.
If ignored, the mould can continue to spread throughout your home leading to air contamination causing negative health effects for you, your family, and your pets. It can even lead to structural degradation if left untreated for an extended period of time. If you have any concerns, please reach out to us for a free estimate. We are committed to our client’s health and safety and always ensure a job is done right.
Since mold is caused by excess moisture there are some simple practices you can put into place to prevent future mold growth within your property. You can check them out here!
Our Mold Remediation Services Include:
- Mold Assessment and Quote
- Use of safe top-grade, non-toxic compounds to neutralize mold
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
- Review of site with a thermal camera to determine any other potential problem areas that are not yet displaying mould.
- Insurance Claim Guidance Assistance