Unexpected water and flood damage causes stress & chaos, whether you are a business or homeowner. That’s why our trained technicians are prepared to respond to emergencies & mitigate any further damage to your property.
Upon arrival, our team immediately begins to document the damages, followed by extraction, drying, and deconstruction services. We aim to act fast because significant damage can be mitigated to the property if the moisture is detected and removed as quickly as possible.
To respond as soon as disaster strikes, we offer our services 24/7 365 days a year. We use a variety of methods, such as moisture meters and thermal cameras to quickly map out where the water has travelled to. If the moisture is left untreated, the cost and damage involved will begin to grow exponentially.
Our Water and Flood Damage Restoration Services include:
- Water and Flood Damage Assessment and Quote
- Emergency Water Extraction
- Drying & Dehumidification Services
- Removal and disposal of water-damaged materials
- Thorough remediation of the affected area
- Deployment of adequate commercial-sized dehumidifiers to remove any remaining moisture from the indoor air.
- Disinfection of dried areas to ensure no potential mold growth
- Carpet Cleaning, Deodorization & Spot Removal
- Insurance Claim Assistance